The MG Restorers' Association

Members Cars

  • green
  • red
  • white
  • p1
  • p2
  • 001
  • This car was completed at the MG factory Abingdon, England in December 1936 in a black paint scheme. After completion, it was dispatched to Lanes Motors of Melbourne. One of only 20 to be imported new to Australia, it arrived in March 1937. After being sold new, it is believed to have been in Tasmania, South Australia & West. Australia where restoration was commenced in 1990 . It was purchased in 2015 by current owner who bought the car back to factory spec. and re registered it for road use in August 2015